Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{CRoP GiRLS STORE PHOTOS...}


What's going on inside the CROP GIRLS store?
Oooh! Are those Stickles in the background? Lots of them too!




There's still MORE products to display the store with...can you believe that we open in 10 days!!!

A Shabby little corner of the CROP GIRLS store.

Lots of wonderful papers and embellishments!

More "eye-candy"...


Here is "Crop Girl" Chris, maybe you remember her from Recollections? She is teaching the Cricut Class and Mini Cupcake Book Class in February...be sure to sign up if you haven't yet. (call us at the store: 623-972-0600 for CLASS or CROP sign up...or for any questions).
She's an awesome teacher! See you soon!


-The CROP GIRLS

2 comments:

Darlene said...

OMGosh ... the store is looking fabulous!! So many goodies and no way to get to them ... {sigh}!

Anonymous said...

It looks AMAZING! I thought so when I stopped by and I just cannot wait to get my hands on all that STUFF!!!! I can't believe I have to work on your first day open! I will be there bright and early on Saturday...... so SUPER EXCITED!!!!